top of page

Cybersecurity Engineer Senior

Core Tasks

  • Work alongside a large team of engineering professionals to create deliverables for A&A packages, CCRI inspections, cyber engineering solutions, and other efforts.

  • Deliverables include:

  • ACAS Scans


  • Mitigation Statements

  • Network Diagrams

  • HW/SW Lists

  • Act as a member of the IPT(integrated product team) to help a group of engineers design solutions

  • Consult engineering project managers on what solutions they need for their A&A package

Tasking Philosophy

  • Team believes many contractors can have lowered job satisfaction if given tasking that is unclear or a moving target

  • Team prioritizes giving new hires tasking that is clear and achievable

  • Most tasking is standardized, so team members can ask each other questions or look at process materials

  • Training materials are graphical and interactive whenever possible

  • Access to senior engineers and peer members working on similar tasks are always available

Recruitment Philosophy

  • If you are working in a field adjacent to IT or Cyber, or you are studying cyber and you are on your way to a degree you should apply

  • We have good training program to help people with technical skills break into Cyber


  • We have a large team of professionals that have known each other for years

  • Management sponsors events to support team relationships

  • Partial remote work and other work-life balance perks are available


  • Health Care plan exceeds value of other employers. High quality low deductible plans from optima has premiums are at subsidized at 90%. This is an especially good savings for families.

  • “Safe Harbor” 401K plan offers employer provided 3% match even if employee does not contribute. Additional 1% match is available for a total 4% match.

  • 5K bonus is offered to people refer candidates that are hired

  • Vision, Dental, and other standard bonuses are also provided

  • Extra leave is available to military reservist


  • Engineering team supports the Navy Enterprise Training Network (NETTN) on a large long term contract.

  • Work the largest military training and war gaming network in the world. Capable of simulating and connecting real world battle systems for the Navy’s largest combat training exercises.

Desired Skills (you are not required to have all, but any of them are a plus)

  • Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting

  • Experienced drafting network and IT topologies

  • Good understanding of Cybersecurity concepts

  • Experience with ACAS and DISA STIGS

  • Experience with Windows or Linux system administration

  • Programing or scripting experience.

Desired Credentials

  • Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years demonstrated experience in network or IT engineering and operations.

  • Security+, CISM or CISSP certification

  • Able to obtain a U.S. Secret security clearance



bottom of page